Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Virus- What If

Honestly, I don't know what this is, but I found it on my drive:

Bear with me.


Breaking News: A new sort of virus has infected thousands of computers nationwide. It is unlike any hacker's project the world as we know it has ever seen before. This is a crime, and punishable by federal law. Anyone with information regarding the hacking virus, call 9-1-1. I repeat: call 9-1-1.
If your computer may be infected, here are some warning signs. If your computer suddenly turns off and won't turn back on, do not turn it on. It could start a fire, because this virus seems to target not only the software, but also the hardware. We recommend you install a virus protection program, and if you have one, upgrade. For more information, call---

Thought I was invincible, back then. That was after 2K, after the iPhone theft, after all of it. Every time, I made it through, and none of my equipment was damaged.  I thought I could do it, you know? What's even worse, I had no experience with what I was trying to do. I had defended my crap from hackers, but I had never actually hacked the hacker. Just modded my Windows, and...

Were you aware of the danger involved, and that you were committing a federal felony with your actions?

Yes, your Honor.

Were you aware that the united States considers any non-government hired hacker to be a criminal, a thief?

Yes, your Honor.

--------------------------------------------------------------
April 9, 2019

I figured out the problem with the Beta sequence. It needed a different plugin in 12-C, due to cross-contamination between it and my fingers. Come to think of it , it should happen more often.

When I carry through with this, it will go down as the largest computer failure network yet to date. It's ready to become an epidemic. The millions, the billions they will pay me to remove the virus will be enough to live off the rest of my life.

Another mixer, and the bioserver will be complete.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
They say Xenius dreamed  in binary, back then. That bioserver scam was all he ever did, all the time. I would come over, to work on the latest Mac update or hacking the new Razor model, and he would never turn away from his Vista. Just looking at his face, I could tell there was something... otherworldy about it all. I told the police anonomously that they should montitor cyber threats more carefully, because whatever he was doing, it obviously wasn't our usual legal shit.. Nobody listens to a white hacker, these days. Chinese and Koreans run the whole damn industry, you know what I'm sayin'?





No comments:

Post a Comment